Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 118 119
Showing results 1,771 to 1,779 of 1779

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Re: A Disciple's Thread

What part of they set me up on 4th of July do you not comprehend… he’s a fake phony dope head and I’m against ANYBODY with them or rooting even if it was pac himself telling me to

- - - Updated - - -

How did she know?

- - - Updated - - -

How did everyone know but me and WHY?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
    As much as I hallucinate and see him…
    I’m willing to take that chance

Pac… they guy they set me up with on Fourth of July and my old friends won’t leave me alone… I feel them in my body and hear them and my hell mate against me now too… I can’t trust NO ONE

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to live miserable and this sick anymore especially when I don’t have to… if they just leave me the fuck alone I can stand back up by miyself

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well nobody protecting me anyway and they got to him too

- - - Updated - - -

In stand still world.. WE ARE HELL ASSHOLES - wtf are you scared off besides a super strict god that is the meanest and scarlet warden ever - all you have to do is behave or at least try your best to

- - - Updated - - -

Pac… get that pedi creep that’s lied to my entire family and forcing himself on me and he’s ugly and gross and his voice makes me cringe but idk who it is or why… do you think he is the rapist too?

- - - Updated - - -

Dana was actually the other mom… not the bitch who never even got pregnant yet

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not a game pac… I’m abused and sick as fuck again

- - - Updated - - -

They’ve had it long enough and too much - why can’t we even get a turn?

- - - Updated - - -

Because I’m not myself because it’s not my culture or religion and they are stronger than me… I think it’s why people rape people to take their power and it’s not just an expression and it’s sick, twisted, dead wrong

- - - Updated - - -

You are not reducing my life to them ridiculous bitches though

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled while walking in the store just like that bitch was when she was walking one day and we passed her right on time too… HERE WE GO AGAIN - I’m not afraid of jail anymore

- - - Updated - - -

IM NOT THE SNITCH AND I WANT MY NAME CLEARED

- - - Updated - - -

Saw her walking then she disspearwd then she reappeared at the corner

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t trust that bitch

- - - Updated - - -

How would you feel if it was you? I don’t want to change my look, or how I drress or wear glasses and be ugly… I rather did and I mean it

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not some doll you design and dress old man freak

- - - Updated - - -

I rather die*

- - - Updated - - -

Is that why it felt like my eyes were getting poked out for YEARS and it was excruciating - is that how I got cataracts

- - - Updated - - -

I rather die then to live in his fake hallucinogenic world too

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you stole my free will doesn’t mean you can demand to make choices for me too

- - - Updated - - -

I hit insanity tonight for the first time in a long while - just grateful I didn’t have to go to the hospital

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going to sleep because I saw a pic and that’s not my bra

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I could’ve told him they not winning no more or ever coming back around me again

- - - Updated - - -

That’s THEIR religion not mine - I despise the craft but pac by all means jungle

- - - Updated - - -

I’m to the point that I will chew off my own foot just to be free and me again

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not your fucking study it’s cruel and unusual

- - - Updated - - -

Idec that everyone hate me - just want to know why

- - - Updated - - -

Why won’t you just tell me!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Why won’t anyway just tell me what’s going on

- - - Updated - - -

Being broke is making me thirsty and spending every cent I get

- - - Updated - - -

Why are they allowed to force me to live sick and forcing me to share my body with their ghosts and stuff too

- - - Updated - - -

Try it pacs way NOW

- - - Updated - - -

Because then I feel like her and not me

- - - Updated - - -

And they get away with sleeping me for god only knows how long or what they do and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

He won’t shut up it started when I was raped in Myrtle beach - they did that one purpose too

- - - Updated - - -

It is elevation and they just scared that hell gets a round

- - - Updated - - -

I do your car bitch… really? I’m to suffer and not the person who betrayed you?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t promise you or ever disrespect you for shit - I bet you the one who did fine though

- - - Updated - - -

I saw your car* I refuse to trace or tap ever again now

- - - Updated - - -

But I’m lot a witch and I don’t like the craft so how the weird shit even work on me to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

The sick old man… if his name is Arther or Andrew or something he was at the massage parlor too the first time I went and was on my ass for like 45 minutes sooo

- - - Updated - - -

If it’s the same man I want a needle in his arm

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want people in my head or body though - why do I have to?

- - - Updated - - -

Because every time I moved I was ok for a while and then a few weeks later

- - - Updated - - -

Would you want to live like this… and the scars on my wrist… when? How long was I slept for that to not even notice or see scabs and stuff but I sss the scares REAL good

- - - Updated - - -

Idc why they scared cause we don’t kill we save

- - - Updated - - -

But that 910?’

- - - Updated - - -

My ig keeps getting closed down too

- - - Updated - - -

I’m on like my 6th or 7th account

- - - Updated - - -

Why can’t I be happy again? Why are they fucking with my head and making me sick and isolated on purpose?

- - - Updated - - -

Why can’t I be happy again? Why are they fucking with my head and making me sick and isolated on purpose?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would my insurance pay him 3,600 for a 96 Camry that was in HORRIBLE shape
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I know you all out there trying to help… believe I’m trying so hard to break free and grasp it too… I have like 500 songs to listen to… I need more help when I’m filing thru all these personalities cause I had mental illness and issues to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

I’m scared… I’m scared all the fucking time for like 10 years now

- - - Updated - - -

Pac I know in my heart you made it… can I come hide too?

- - - Updated - - -

A couple of them I like or respect but as a result I am cutting ties to ties… yoU all are FUCKED up

- - - Updated - - -

No one told me… NOT ONE - I want Dana on top

- - - Updated - - -

They always drive away my real friends

- - - Updated - - -

Cause she the only other one that was a mom too

- - - Updated - - -

And helped me calm down

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I dropped to my kneee in salah… prollY cause pac was reading and Allah really had my families back

- - - Updated - - -

He was even mad I broke my promise to my church but I also know he’s happy I’m back

- - - Updated - - -

It probably was my God he can be strict as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

But these bitches went and changed my religion for me… how the fuck does that happen? No thank you… 2 is enough

- - - Updated - - -

I can literally feel them in my body and it’s so gross that I want to jump out of my own skin

- - - Updated - - -

Just incase I was a vampire this middle eastern guy came up to me when I was doing demos and said you know red something has insect blood in it LoL

- - - Updated - - -

He’s so kind I swear

- - - Updated - - -

Nah blood not my thing either… i can’t see it

- - - Updated - - -

I did laugh when someone was getting cboked this morning and that’s not usually me either

- - - Updated - - -

They was choking me like a week ago too

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t fight or shoot in the dark… don’t know how to

- - - Updated - - -

And if he WAS threatening my sister… anyone over 23 can get it too

- - - Updated - - -

All I ever was WAS in everyone’s best interest - I’m still glad I’m not a hater

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like psych is pushing me over the edge too and I get d scared cause my dr from 13-25 was Dr Fox

- - - Updated - - -

The baby killers Dr too

- - - Updated - - -

The one that may have brain washed me… like how you have a baby and forget?

- - - Updated - - -

Or the license pic

- - - Updated - - -

Or gang raped etc

- - - Updated - - -

My mom told me I need to go back to therapy and I’m just so sick and tired of it all… I was sober and did EBERYTHING they told me too… so I trusted and told them everything too

- - - Updated - - -

I got worse and worse STILL blaming the disease more than people … nah yo… for real

- - - Updated - - -

Ced always used to tell me you get what you need not what you want… its opposite I get what I want and fight but never too much what I needed or wished for

- - - Updated - - -

I was dead inside and that’s why I busted out crying to Paul wall

- - - Updated - - -

Now I know why… and yeah I seen him as a ghost 3-4 times but I still have hope

- - - Updated - - -

Just change my phone number…disrespect beyond forgiveness

- - - Updated - - -

I know you all out there trying to help… believe I’m trying so hard to break free and grasp it too… I have like 500 songs to listen to… I need more help when I’m filing thru all these personalities cause I had mental illness and issues to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

I almost was an airhead and text him was the vv worth it

- - - Updated - - -

That deciding what I do today… like ok if it sound good -
    They not that serious

- - - Updated - - -

Number changed 50 don’t press charges pls

- - - Updated - - -

Nah not one tear I’m good it’s how I know I’m good… already cried for 5 months
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

It is a spell cause I lose myself and it happened 2-3 other times I got pathetic for no reason… this one as a bond though - at least I thought it was

- - - Updated - - -

I hate taking bad about my dad but I understand and maybe still trying to fix it too… but I know I don’t deserve it and he can’t love me if he’s capable of hurting me like that… especially on purpose to get some vv

- - - Updated - - -

Or a paycheck who knows… why would people do me like this for free?

- - - Updated - - -

No lmayter how much shit I talk… when you wanna talk back and judge me… I do at 46 have a rite to privacy personally when I need to - my life is hell - and I’m jumping and keeping as best as I can and can comprehend

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all the same bucket though - hardly 80 a month for entertainment - everybody needs that

- - - Updated - - -

I ask I don’t steal

- - - Updated - - -

That’s the best he got

- - - Updated - - -

What do you lie about?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t really care cause I don’t fuss and let people live in any world they want to

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just praying for reality again

- - - Updated - - -

Not your reality… MINE… I’m in a different time zone

- - - Updated - - -

I had to cut up all credit cards… I was fucking my credit up again

- - - Updated - - -

Same story… here we go again

- - - Updated - - -

Down down down to rock bottom for the 7th time I think

- - - Updated - - -

I build they break… how does anybody respect them or that?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not myself… that’s the problem and idky I can’t just be myself again

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if I’ll ever be me again

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody comprehend what they did to me?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I’m a respond… 1 misdemeanor disorderly conduct dropped cause a stranger sat at our table and put her hand in my French firmed so I sad keep them and she punched my old evil friend and it was on

Class e felony stealing a Lex running for my life but they dropped the charge cause I snapped because I was gang raped

- - - Updated - - -

That’s it… they let me out during court and I had to call every morning if that’s probation

- - - Updated - - -

I love LOX FIRM AND MOBB DEEP… what’s the problem Pac? Or will it break my heart too

- - - Updated - - -

Are you mad at me too?

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck do strangers or haters in your head even socially acceptable… what about boundaries or my space your space… we ride pac you can but the collides fix asap cause I’m about to just pass out and die I’m so exhausted

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah my heart hurt REAL bad right now… I loved him and trusted him like I would you

- - - Updated - - -

Stated for 3 hours I’m a’ight

- - - Updated - - -

Stared*

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of what do they call it when the arrest is illegal and they have to say sorry and clear the plate…. Not sure but maybe that’s why people get mad at me and don’t tell me why and why so many people get arrested around other people… when did I start to realize they were… when the guy she obsessed with babies mom got busted for a meth lab allegedly. And nah I’m not getting mwrried not to a Muslim either but the friends I had that were decent I hope we still cool but only a little bit

- - - Updated - - -

I did perk up at the car wash thing too… I didn’t know and was surprised

- - - Updated - - -

Florida plates…my niece ok she said while the truck was flipping it felt like she was in a bubble

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s on you, you better move hoe cause I can’t help it

- - - Updated - - -

Tax info is public information too though sooo I’m serious - maybe you should go back to renting

- - - Updated - - -

Fractured her face in like 3-4 places and has epilepsy now… she can’t be around scissors unless 6 month seizure free and that hasn’t happened so she lost HER career too

- - - Updated - - -

I really would like to know what’s going on

- - - Updated - - -

CAUSE I HUST TOLD EVERYBODY

- - - Updated - - -

All you had to do was stop and leave me alone… drastic measures needed cause she won’t

- - - Updated - - -

Why they allowed to change my pics or make me look and feel tacky and ugly

- - - Updated - - -

I’m smarter then that… that’s why I posted so I don’t cause I swear I want to but not going to jail for her either

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody scared of you… or ever was… but I’m not going anywhere near you… how the fuck someone like you think you my clergy and shit

- - - Updated - - -

I hate so much that I can’t live alone…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Nah in myrtle beach he was yelling and marching with 3 shadow kids and then my sister and dad were saying baby baby and I got scared cause I didn’t know wtf they were talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Why when Juno came out and they saw how sick I got why they didn’t just tell me then?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah… that’s lost 3… who do we owe that pleasure to?

- - - Updated - - -

My entire life since 2010 has been a fucking nightmare - never did I ever imagine it could get worse than that and I’m so scared because what worse now…

- - - Updated - - -

Why… cause you saw me smiling?

- - - Updated - - -

You saw me happy and said fuck that I own you? You own my body and soul too? You can change my reliigion

- - - Updated - - -

Watch this…

Why? NAME ONE THING U FUD TO OFFEBD YOU ANY OF MY OLD OWNERD

- - - Updated - - -

Name one thing I did to offend you*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

My mom said and k know it too… she said don’t fall for it again…were or did you come back for me in 06

- - - Updated - - -

The whispers and power suggestion and then the disrespect of so many people thinking I’m the magic 8 ball toy but won’t even ask or say shit to my face

- - - Updated - - -

Well guys… do you think you’re getting the truth when you play with ouija? All I can see is how they trick and lie like they supposed and known to

- - - Updated - - -

Why the no family rule always fall at my expense and abuse

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch please.. the cop was there and I know you all did something

- - - Updated - - -

I’m tired of your right on time shit bitch

- - - Updated - - -

How? You better than me to have my free rites? How and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I know you’ll use a weapon - don’t worry
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I haven’t been suicidal in YEARS… I’m fine now but that was scary
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Pac? I’m exhausted!
    If it’s you or 50 fucking around on my electronics ok… but why no one will just tell me?!???

- - - Updated - - -

Them bitches smart as hell but they can’t box God

- - - Updated - - -

I’m still going to wait for you to come back for me… is Jicers ok? Did you get her?

- - - Updated - - -

Jicera*

- - - Updated - - -

“Yeah mom but it’s clear it was always be the same”

- - - Updated - - -

Outside of myself not feeling like myself… I don’t know what that wack job bitch did but why I have to suffer for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the Baltimore tunnel and nah I wasn’t on that route… nyc to ct only

- - - Updated - - -

My dad live down there though… they too strict down there I didn’t mess around

- - - Updated - - -

They took my license an entire year for SPEEDING I wasn’t even drunk and they took it

- - - Updated - - -

I really do need like $20k to get me thru until I graduate - I can’t stand asking for me money or having my mom support me and all in my business like that… where DO I go for help?

- - - Updated - - -

I know that’s why I got locked in the elevator - the fire department go their too quick

- - - Updated - - -

All they had to do was ask? I don’t understand how anyone confused if they was on me all these years

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because the only way they got in is if I opened the door for them so my parents have cameras everywhere and it’s not fair - how they even do or got that to begin with and can you fix me?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s uncomfortable…

- - - Updated - - -

They’ve had in a choke hold for 29 years… when do we get a chance?

- - - Updated - - -

Just switch

- - - Updated - - -

I know it was you… and I’m sure there is method to your madness about confusing me but some tried to have my vv shot off anyway - you still with her? In that what happens?

- - - Updated - - -

If they get off me I have a chance to be happy again but they refuse to… you should see my room right now

- - - Updated - - -

It takes hours and hours to fall asleep cause they joke with my head or body

- - - Updated - - -

I had who ever it was on dna and had my underwear hidden there for safe keeping - then here come this bitch who wanna light it and me up like it’s a joke

- - - Updated - - -

It gets worse than that…

- - - Updated - - -

I did… I saw and spoke to her mom told her to decide - when I woke up I heard them both say fuck she still alive she a vampire

- - - Updated - - -

Tired of being mentally sick… they don’t have to make it worse

- - - Updated - - -

I’m trying to follow the music path but it’s hard to concentrate or focus on anything these days… I give it 9 years that I’m scared I lose my mind forever… I want to have fun

- - - Updated - - -

I miss having fun

- - - Updated - - -

Like wow you found pacs mentally ill baby mama… LMAO you stupid for that

- - - Updated - - -

I should try to sleep… I love my parents but they treat me like a child… they hide the cigarette cause I’m only allowed one pack a day… my mom wouldn’t get me ice coffee cause there were nips in my car… I get gas once a week… when do I get out of jail too?

- - - Updated - - -

Please guys I have to sell something all I need is like $20k to get thru school

- - - Updated - - -

That’s why I pointed him out… he knows who did it ONE they tried to kill me again in ceremony TWO

- - - Updated - - -

He didn’t believe me they gonna put it all on him too

- - - Updated - - -

Had him on dna 3x they helped him get away on purpose

- - - Updated - - -

wtf did I even do that everyone hates me?

- - - Updated - - -

They’re making me look ugly then forcing me to stare in the mirror too

- - - Updated - - -

How they do that and why they allowed to?

- - - Updated - - -

My profile? Yuck but after 200-500 clicks I start to look normal again too

- - - Updated - - -

How did them bitches even get over me to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to sleep I just want to feel better and for someone to make them leave me and my body and my head alone

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like they literally attached themselves to me

- - - Updated - - -

And literally tied down in invisible chains… but nah that wasn’t enough for them…

- - - Updated - - -

I know you didn’t put the dope head decoy in so who did and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Got jumped by the entire jungle - that’s what it feels like

- - - Updated - - -

Please just get me back to your side asap

- - - Updated - - -

They can’t comprehend how hard it is to get out of bed let alone hold down school… I’ve been trying to add extra hours for weeks now and can’t

- - - Updated - - -

And my parents being so nosy in ALLL of my business isn’t fair either

- - - Updated - - -

Sometime it feels like he’s fucking with my head and starting fights on purpose

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows how much fighting makes me sick?

- - - Updated - - -

He say I’m stringing him along? Nah… I’m trying to keep it 100 with everybody

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t have unprotected sex though… not then and never slept with him to my knowledge, consent, or permission

- - - Updated - - -

My hellmate saw how they do it at the bank but he still believe him I just get drunk or what ever - NOT

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn’t sleeping with either of them

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to marry into that religion or family though… he need to switch sides too

- - - Updated - - -

There’s a difference between humbling siomebody and humiliating them on purpose

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve been humiliated, degraded, and defiled so much that i don’t even give a fuck about me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

I used pray for death every night when they were torturing me

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that’s why they raped me in Myrtle beach… cause I lied to you about my age?

- - - Updated - - -

What happens when I got shot? It hasn’t been right since…

- - - Updated - - -

It hasn’t been right since Myrtle beach

- - - Updated - - -

They’re keeping me sick on purpose and won’t let me get better

- - - Updated - - -

It’s your eyes I love anyways

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sad though and hurt
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+