User Tag List

Page 18 of 522 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Showing results 256 to 270 of 7829

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

The funniest shit to me is how strobe has legit never been active lol dude could be dead and just have this site on autopay, and we’d be none the wiser. Lmfao
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Supposedly, God of War and Diasick was talking to him when we tried revamping the site a year or two ago. It could've been identify theft though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Yeah I’m sure he’s fine. I have no idea how much this shit costs to keep alive every month/year or whatever, but I can’t imagine any way it’s profitable these days given the lack of activity.

Maybe he’s low key baller irl and just maintains is for the history. I’m always kinda surprised when it’s still here every year or two when I pop back in outta curiosity.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

I tried starting a forum and it was around $100 a month for the domain. Wasn't vbulletin though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just googled it. vBulletin is not a free forum software. You can buy a vBulletin Connect license for $249 and self-host. Alternatively, you can opt to pay for hosting with the vBulletin Cloud at $15 per month.
    Last edited by Soule; October 9th, 2023 at 03:39 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    46-9

Oh that ain’t shit then. Thought it would cost way more for some reason. I feel like he probably self-hosts too.
    Been a real one.

Rm is pretty much grindorgohome

Domains shouldn’t cost more that 10 bucks unless your buying an established one

Monthly vbulletin is limited you can’t make hacks and shit your better off with mybb way better then even the paid version of vbulletin it’s a dead company all the devs are working for mybb or xenforo
    Last edited by 3viction; October 9th, 2023 at 04:23 AM

Battle Record
    34-10

The weird thing is people have offered Strobe good money to buy the site and he's either said no or ignored them lol

I never talked to strobe I told gow he was lying about strobe getting involved because if I explained to him y’all wouldn’t have got away with that gow was to easy for y’all to manipulate I didn’t believe for one second and gow knew

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

The sites been dead for a long time so if it suddenly goes down when it's just starting to get active again that would be terrible. I also wouldn't want to lose all the history here. This is one of the oldest sites still available. UPN was being operated the same way RB is now, it was dead for years but still online, when the pandemic happened some of the key figures came back to it and moved all their archives to NC, then shut the site down. Maybe we'll get a notice in advance and have enough time to archive all of Zelph's no shows and transfer them to NC.

Battle Record
    34-10

Wasn't trying to manipulate anyone. Was trying to revive the site and we did for awhile. But that revival only lasts as long as the participation does.

He was scared about y’all having his address now I have somebody’s current addy and someone’s criminal background if they wanna fuck around and find out

Battle Record
    34-10

I also don't think gow lied because strobe did lot in a couple times and respond to a couple of my PMs unless that was you or how using his account lol.

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is he lives in Florida. I definitely don't have his address lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nor do I give a fuck enough to go to Florida over a forum hahaha. @God of War wtf bro

The other guy that def wasn’t me I questioned the pms from the jump strobe going to come out of hiding to help y’all lmao

Battle Record
    34-10

SmokaJoka was acting weird af too.

I didn’t need to login to anyone’s account or need anyone’s password had the keys to the whole server until I begged them to change shit

- - - Updated - - -

Smoke could have been strobe

- - - Updated - - -

When you have the sever shit you don’t even have to come to the site to do shit if you know about databases