Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: ja rule video

Tha Burnin Sensation 2hot2handle's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-17
    no matter how tight a song or video that benzino or ja do, no one is gonna like it cause of who they are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

View this from last year^

Battle Record
    8-6
    ^agreed, and i also agree, when i saw that video i was thinkin "He tryna be gangsta again?!" It was aight but niggas see thru Ja like glass, he changed his whole style cause 50 called him on his fruit shit that nigga would be ontop of the billboard charts wit his 17th strate single with Ashanti if 50 hadnt blown "and that is word" 1luv.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Originally posted by Da_Legend
    look its not really cuz 50 disses him y every1 hate him, (tho might be a bit of the reason) but

look, back in da days w/ "Holla Holla", Ja was cool back then
    but he's all pussy & money whipped now....soft ass bitch

"what wud i be without youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

fruity shit if u ask me

hmm...see Now Im here to point out, the biggest flaw/oxymoron/idiocy of this whole thread.
    He's singing to a woman,not to a man, Last time I checked, that wasn't fruity...
    but of course...Its only so long you could hide in the closet till you finally come out.
    But you did say "if u ask me" so maybe I'm just the only one, who realized what you said.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-0
    well ja sucks dick but atleast hes tryin to be better, atleast, not that he is... and the video would be fuckin ill and the song would be fuckin great if it was DMX or some crazy ass mother fucker from back in the day that is kinda wack now... i try to listen to that song blindly or just the beat... but its hard.... but yeah, DMX needed to do some shit like that to bring himself back, cuz he atleast had a chance at doin that, ja will never have another chance.... and just to let u know, after Holla Holla and some other songs on 3:36 i thught he was a fag and he got on my fuckin nerves, before i even know wanksta was directed at Ja and shit