User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: The new x-files...

Re: The new x-files...

Yup, Gotham is dope. The Flash is dope, too.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

gothams fuckin brilliant I think, this second series is takin I to another level, loved the twist on the false lead towards the joker last season, one thing for sure is we know who the riddler is

- - - Updated - - -

seems the joker is some sort of 'spirit' that don't die, just manifests again, or am I just crazy lol ??
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

In a sense, the Joker is the manifestation of the dark side buried within all of us. Whilst the grand majority of us are unaware of it or too afraid to unleash it, the Joker actually embraces it and personifies it. Not an evil spirit by any means, just a play on the dichotomous nature inherent in human beings. We can all be good or bad, it's ultimately our choice. The Joker is so in tune with his sadistic, psychopathic nature, that the energy he projects resonates within all of us in some form or another.

I like the allusions to the Joker myself. I knew Jerome wasn't going to be the Joker because the cast and staff mentioned beforehand how they were going to tease us with the introduction of the Joker. So, it was cool to see them tease Jerome as Joker and Barbara as Harley Quinn. Barbara's sexy ass would be a dope Harley Quinn. I wouldn't be surprised if they never show us the true Joker in this show. It seems like they want to focus on the rest of the Batman villains' backstories and are content with throwing in allusions to Joker every week. It would be interesting to see the Joker, but it wouldn't make sense for many reasons. Not that it matters, though - fucking Penguin and Nygma are dope af tbh.

Also, Fringe is a dope ass show worth checking out.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Fringe was a bit cool, ppl werr sayin it was a type of x files show back when it first came out... havent seen too much of gotham really never gave it a fair shot either tho.. i stay on old x files eps on netflix lol, that shits the fuckin truth i literally feel like i gain knowledge everytime i watch an older episdoe if nothing else. Def one of if not thee, favorite series for me in this genre