User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: 40 is the biggest number

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: 40 is the biggest number

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    You can be Asian and Chinese at the same time just as I can be North American and Canadian at the same time. Stop trolling me or I'll come out to Boston, walk right up to you, grab you by the the collar of your shirt... And explain politely why it is I'm disgruntled by your lack of geographical/cultural comprehension.
    This is because Chinese are Asians. Just as Russians are Asian. And Indians are Asian. You, sir, are a Canadian AMERICAN.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Actually you have a good point. I guess I meant United statesmen lmao damn

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Eh that's debatable. Some refer to it as Eurasia

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

As far as the op, I agree.
    40 is the biggest number.

......that's lower than 41. But I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh that's debatable. Some refer to it as Eurasia
    Got dammit fresh. I hate it when ur technically not wrong
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Lmao

Russia is one of the few transcontinental countries.

Battle Record
    122-29

I'm aware. As is Saudi Arabia.
    I know how to geograph.
    But ur still a blue blooded 'murrican
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    I'm aware. As is Saudi Arabia.
    I know how to geograph.
    But ur still a blue blooded 'murrican
    I am not American. Im North American. I know ur trolling me. Ur fucking Arabian Muslim or some shit so dafuq u get the audacity to categorize me to your country

Battle Record
    122-29

That 40 is more than 12,000 Square Meters. Which is 39370.079 Square feet since you Americans don't use the proper system which is the metric system. It the biggest number known to man.
    Actually, the stretch of trees to the left of the 40 can be described as a number 1. And that would make that the biggest number.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Actually, the stretch of trees to the left of the 40 can be described as a number 1. And that would make that the biggest number.
    Not by square meters. Or footage as you united statesmen would call it

Battle Record
    122-29

I am not American. Im North American. I know ur trolling me. Ur fucking Arabian Muslim or some shit so dafuq u get the audacity to categorize me to your country
    I'm actually, allegedly, African American. Who happens to be a follower of the Islamic faith. I say allegedly, because I don't know what part of Africa I'm allegedly from, I just assume I'm from there somewhere down the line. Which is inconclusive. So the only thing I can say with certainty, is that, I... Like you, am American. North American to be precise. You and I are equally American. As we both live in countries on the North American continent. Being a United Statesman doesn't make me more American, or you any less American.

Just as a Scot and a Brit are equally European.
    One is not more than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Not by square meters. Or footage as you united statesmen would call it
    Interest. Very, of interest.
    However, from an aerial view, the patch of brown dirt surrounding the "40" is technically a "0" with a "40" inside of it.
    Thusly, zero is the biggest number.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

I'm actually, allegedly, African American. Who happens to be a follower of the Islamic faith. I say allegedly, because I don't know what part of Africa I'm allegedly from, I just assume I'm from there somewhere down the line. Which is inconclusive. So the only thing I can say with certainty, is that, I... Like you, am American. North American to be precise. You and I are equally American. As we both live in countries on the North American continent. Being a United Statesman doesn't make me more American, or you any less American.

Just as a Scot and a Brit are equally European.
    One is not more than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Interest. Very, of interest.
    However, from an aerial view, the patch of brown dirt surrounding the "40" is technically a "0" with a "40" inside of it.
    Thusly, zero is the biggest number.
    Ok I'm willing to compromise that I'm American as far as continental perameters but i refuse to accept a square being considered a 0.

However one could debate that 0 is the highest number