What does it mean to be a gypsy? It means I can face the light or the dark and distinguish allies and enemies that claim either. I can make wishes while sewing from my hands that be miraculous and show you fate at present moment yet know enough to suggest that only you can find meaning in it. I can trace with relatives while strumming a piano or find comfort in a piece of string while playing cats cradle... Yet still don't know who taught me how. I can break the chains of oppression by playfully pulling my own in dance, and though I can peg your weakness easily, I rise above and choose to walk away instead for all who fell prior - I choose never to oppress and abuse like them. My happiness is not to be tampered with cause it takes mere dollars in comparison to bring me necessary comfort. Anything I have I've most likely gotten myself by any means you say be twisted but the twisted reality is I wasn't the one who used you. Trying to change me only makes me stronger and in the fear you instilled you taught me how to be invincible and fearless, only the true can see past me. My home is my haven and intruders only warn me of mercy... My true be unbelievable like a penance for all my pain. I realize most are nothing like me and that's ok cause we have a realm beyond that brings us comfort. When I cry in the dark the light dances for me and such in return, no one to show but on our own we must learn. Perhaps if we weren't so quietly content and kept we wouldn't be so alluring. The most guarded for reason, for we are so easily swallowed by the pain. When the point of no return has been drawn it's inevitable it must end, we know there are reasons for the loops and the bends. It's hard to speculate a measure of our love. For love has 5 levels and in one life to leave I want it all. Our husbands are our core and protection so you better be worthy of submittal cause it's death either way if it's wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Old shit