User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WK26: 3WAY BATTLE: FaQeyeReddit(1-1) vs MV(14-13) vs Lady poet (0-1) (MV WINS)

Battle Record
    141-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

WK26: 3WAY BATTLE: FaQeyeReddit(1-1) vs MV(14-13) vs Lady poet (0-1) (MV WINS)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

first to 4 wins
    3-0 is a KO

1 bar from each battler

@FaQEyeReddit
    @mv
    @Lady Poet

Battle Record
    61-22
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK26: 3WAY BATTLE: FaQeyeReddit(1-1) vs MV(14-13) vs Lady poet (0-1)

line your bodies up in a hearse, the dumbest then the stupidest or is the order reversed?
    no matter how low Eye queue is, he gonna have to make room because Lady's first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar

As I look for the right angles to shoot these co-vid shots, I disseminate quick jabs at MV cuz I C-U-R-E-Z to eliminate..
    but lady it’s just that time of the month you’ll get put up-in’a-ceiling from addick when my pen a trait.
    Last edited by FaQEyeReddit; June 26th, 2024 at 05:47 PM
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Check

In this punchline battle, you're about to meet your fate,
    I'll leave you both destroyed and in a sorry State.
    Last edited by Lady Poet; June 26th, 2024 at 09:41 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WK26: 3WAY BATTLE: FaQeyeReddit(1-1) vs MV(14-13) vs Lady poet (0-1) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Yo. MV was actually fire. And that's not just because the quality of his opponents gave him more freedom to type whatever and still win. Great nameflips. Lady was a distant second.

v-MV
    "Deadly Venoms Volume 1" - Wuxia.Fiendgod

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

30 beats for $15. On sale July 2nd 2024 at MIDNIGHT!

Available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok & other ByteDance stores, YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Claro Música, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media, Adaptr, Flo, MediaNet

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: WK26: 3WAY BATTLE: FaQeyeReddit(1-1) vs MV(14-13) vs Lady poet (0-1) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

When MV’s on form with these intricate bars including multiple interrelated wordplay elements he’s one of the best on the site. FAQ’s bar had some creative elements but not as smooth as MV’s, I appreciate the density of the wordplay but it was kind of laborious to unpack. I like Lady’s attitude but if there were wordplay elements in her bar they went over my head.

Vote- MV

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Lady was very much to the point regarding her intentions but lacked any wordplay or otherwise figurative language to give her a chance.

FaQ - the CUREZ idea was creative, props, but when it's this close I gotta criticise it being a little bit forced with the misspelling IE Z rather than S. Lady bar was dope, just wish you hadn't used "pen a trait" because it's been used almost as much as da-feet bars. Couple of tweaks you could've got this.

MV - Eye queue, ladies first, the bar was doooope. I've been a prick & criticised everyone else so would say I'd have liked a more multisyllabic rhyme scheme but tbh it really wasn't necessary on this occasion. Top bollocks geezer.

Vote MV

Theresa May grime track is the one

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Liked mvs bar the most, clever concept for sure.

Lady - to the point yea but like mentioned no complexity, metaphors or word play to make the punch harder

FahQ - had a dope concept man, the curez shit was nice tied in with covid shit, it works with text I see you're adapting more... the finisher with the bar for lady didn't hit as hard and I kinda wish there was a way they were both tied in together

Vote - MV

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Feel like MV came with a punch that tied both opponents into it smoothly the punch was fire and so was the imagery, I felt lady kept it very basic and didn’t incorporate anything creative to the concept and I feel like FaQue had a concept there but the wording took away from what he was trying to do imo, props to all.

v/MV
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    141-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

MV wins