User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: RD1: Wuxia vs. HEK TEAFY vs. bare ryu(Open For Feed)

Re: RD1: Wuxia vs. HEK TEAFY vs. bare ryu(Open For Feed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    oh shit Teafy is here!!!!! brother respect for showing up & dropping!

okaaaaay we have a battle on our hands & Hek gets points for showing up & delivering ever after the DQ. the gesture has merit.

aight well, my opinion on ryu’s verse still stands. shit was fire. the of mice & men / lennie line was absolute preposterousness. bunch of nice personals. wasted no time waylaying the comp. pretty sure he was the first in the league to drop his verse too so that’s extra lethal given the content.

HEK’s style is different. i like it. i don’t see the point in capitalizing the multis, but it adds to the effect i guess.. kinda like he’s yelling & being aggressive which i like. opener was funny. closer was decent. i liked the red flags line. overall, not too bad of a verse. some
    filler lines, but overall a decent effort and on such short notice. would definitely like to see what dude’s capable of with prep time. good shit Hek.

Vote - ryu
    thanks man

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    this letsbeef style is bringing me back to a happier place in my life
    @ bare Ryu and ONLY Bare Ryu

You cool with running this for votes or want to move on

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    @ bare Ryu and ONLY Bare Ryu

You cool with running this for votes or want to move on
    yea bro thats cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.